Coconut Lemon Protein Bites
What you'll need!
* 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
* 1/2 cup sliced almonds
* 3 tbsp melted honey (can substitute for maple syrup)
* 3 tbsp coconut oil
* 1 cup vanilla protein powder
* 1/2 cup oat flour (just grind oats in a magic bullet)
* Juice and zest of one lemon
Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Roll into balls and then roll in more shredded coconut. Place bites in fridge for 30 minutes before eating (if you can resist!). Keep stored in fridge, and enjoy!