Our lazy Saturday is over, and now it's time to get back into the swing of things. Start your Sunday morning right with a nice sweaty workout! Allocating time for yourself in the morning sets a positive and productive tone for the rest of the day. So grab your headphones, grab your water, and head over to the gym! Here's what my Sunday morn consisted of:
* 5 min run on treadmill at 5mph
* 15 min run on treadmill at 6mph
* 10 min stair climber at level 7
* 10 min bike
* 20 alternating jump lunges. Repeat 3x.
* 20 calf raises holding two 25lbs dumbbells followed by 20 pulses. Repeat 3x.
* 10 leg extensions at 90lbs (on leg extension machine). Repeat 3x.
* 10 min abs workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNmbXRZtfY&t=703s
Have any questions on form or need a modification? Just ask!
Have fun, and Happy Sweating!