Feeds 4-5 people. Super easy, super delicious, super affordable, and perfect for meal prep!
* 1 whole garlic diced
* 1 box of quinoa
* 2 cups broccoli
* 2 cups of Brussel sprouts cut in fourths
* 3 cans of garbanzo beans
* 4 chicken breasts (or tofu)
* Olive oil
* Salt and pepper
* Balsamic Vinegar
* Follow boxed directions to boil quinoa; should take about 15 minutes to cook.
* In a separate pan, sauté 1/2 of the chopped garlic, broccoli, garbanzo beans, and Brussel sprouts together. Drizzle olive oil on top, and add salt and pepper to taste.
* In a separate pan, add the remaining garlic and chicken breasts. Drizzle olive oil on top and add a good layer of salt and pepper on each piece of chicken. After about 5 minutes of cooking, drizzle balsamic vinegar on top and let the chicken soak up the juice
* When all the veggies, chicken, and quinoa are done complete, make yourself a bowl combining all the ingredients, and drizzle some more balsamic vinegar on top. Add any additional spices to taste.