Taco lettuce wraps?! Yes, PLEASE! Such an EASY, QUICK, and HEALTHY recipe. Cook time: 15-20 minutes.
* 2 Corn on the cob
* 1 full Red onions
* 2-3 Green onions
* 1/2 cup Cilantro
* 1 Tomato
* 1 Full piece of garlic
* 1 Jalepeño
* 1 lime
* Taco seasoning
* Salt and pepper
* 1 Tbsp of olive oil
* Protein (ground beef, ground turkey, grilled chicken, or tofu)
* Dice the red onion, green onion, garlic, cilantro, Jalepeño, and throw into pain. Drizzle the olive oil on top and allow to sauté for about 2-3 minutes
* Add your choice of protein and mix until fully cooked
* Sprinkle the taco seasoning, salt, and pepper on top. Put as much or as little as you'd like.
* Add fresh corn on top, drizzle some lime, add some hot sauce if you feel so inclined, and enjoy!